Tuesday 17 September 2013

Autumn at t'mill

Well hello my lovelies!

It has been an AGE since I last blogged.  Nearly a year!

I promise to get my act into gear now I have updated my blog page theme.  Prettier, methinks.

It has been a SUPER busy year; settling into the new, bigger studio, holding lots of workshops in and out of the studio. Here are some images of recent projects:




A lovely workshop with lovely ladies who all produced a mosaic table top.


A little girl's 5th Birthday Party with foam mosaic frames.




My new Husband and I! Our honeymoon patio. 
Yes - I finally got married in April. Told you it was a busy year!


Mosaic ducks and butterflies at a BUPA nursing home.


A3 mosaic for a local church.


Mosaic making at Barnaby Craft Cafe 2013


90 mini mosaics created and installed in the new gardens at Bexton Primary School.


Community mosaic in sheltered housing in Macclesfield.


Well dressing at local nursing home.




Well dressing designs and support at St John's Primary school, Bollington


Creative therapy at a mental health centre in Manchester


Creative therapy mosaic plant pots (and planting!) at nursing home


1m2 mosaic at Bushbury Hill Primary school in Wolverhampton



Mosaic workshops at the studio


Launch of new 'White Nancy Giftware' range. This image shows my Shamballa bead wine glass charm in a hand made origami box.


Pre-grouted White Nancy mosaic

Well, as you can see, I really have been busy. There are lots of other things going on too such as our Autumn programme for adults and children's workshops in half term.

If you would like to see how you can come and learn a new skill or even expand on existing ones, please get in touch, I would love to hear from you.

kindest regards

Debbie (Mrs!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment