Wednesday 18 April 2012

Life Drawing at Adelphi Mill

Whereas it is nice to have a break, I do love it when my students return.  I have been so busy in the studio that I have not had time to blog!


Last night was a lovely session with my beginners' group.  I am so proud of the way they are coming along! 


We had the wonderful 'Fleet Foxes' in the background which set a lovely tone for the session. 






I am only sorry I did not take photographs of the fabulous poses Hannah produced for our 1 minute sketches but this was a great pose for our half hour study.




Although tiny, the studio can comfortably accommodate 5 students during a life drawing class.








We are having a break from the model next week as we will be looking more at colour mixing and experimenting with different paints.

Last night

2 comments:

  1. I have also been a model for Debra. She is a very tallented artist, and creares a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere during her sessions.
    I enjoy working with her and so do the students.
    Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Forbes! I have only just seen this comment. We enjoy having you here in our small studio. Look forward to having you back!

    kind regards,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete